Directions & Parking
To find the campus via GPS, enter the address "100 Nicolls Road, Stony Brook, NY 11790." Once you have arrived on campus, follow the directions below to the Student Activities Center (SAC).
Take the Long Island Railroad's Port Jefferson line from Penn Station in Manhattan to Stony Brook. The LIRR station is at the north end of the campus; bus service to the central campus is provided. Trains to and from Penn generally require transfers at Jamaica or Huntington. Hicksville is also a transfer point on some lines. Find schedule and fare information here. Once you arrive at the Stony Brook train station on campus, wait at the Bus Stop adjacent to the train station for Railroad Route Bus. Take the Railroad Route Bus to the Student Activities Center (SAC) loop bus stop.
Directions to the SAC (Bus pick-up & drop-off)
- Follow the directions on the website to the MAIN ENTRANCE.
- From the Main Entrance, turn LEFT on Circle Road.
- Follow Circle Road until you see Engineering Drive on your right (you will pass Tabler Drive on your left before coming to Campus Drive on the right).
- Turn RIGHT on Engineering Drive.
- Drive straight to the bus loop.
- Buses should DROP-OFF students at the BUS LOOP.
- Attendees should check-in at the Student Activities Center lobby. Follow signs to lobby.
- Buses staying on campus should wait at the South P parking lot off of South Drive and Stony Brook Road.
Schedule of Events
BASH 2019 will take place at the Student Activities Center (SAC) at Stony Brook University
8:30 - 9 am: Check-in and Breakfast
9 am: Welcoming Remarks
9:15 am: Keynote Speaker
10 am: Breakout Sessions
11 - 11:30 am: Lunch
11:30 am -1 pm: Awards Ceremony