|Reporter, National Journal|
|Washington, District of Columbia|
|Job Status:||Not Specified|
National Journal seeks energetic, intellectually curious journalists to join our reporting team. Candidates must have excellent writing chops, strong reporting and/or aggregation skills, plus a demonstrated ability to understand, analyze and advance news from Washington.
Qualifications of the Ideal Candidate Include:
- Experience reporting and writing for a news organization
- A solid grounding in politics and/or policy
- The ability to write in magazine style at internet speed
- A track record of meeting deadlines and juggling multiple tasks
- A positive, good-natured attitude
- An interest in learning from and contributing to a team
- A commitment to nonpartisan reporting and writing
- A strong work ethic and a desire to win
About National Journal:
For more than four decades, National Journal has been the trusted Washington source of information, insight, and analysis on the policy, politics, and people shaping the business of government and the agenda of the nation. With its smart, substantive, nonpartisan viewpoint, National Journal has a standing meeting with the decision-making class, reaching key audiences on Capitol Hill, the White House, and with the influential private sector. National Journal’s media portfolio includes 24/7 online coverage with NationalJournal.com, a daily print chronicle of Congress, a forward-thinking weekly magazine, and live events delving into the latest policy challenges.